- 2 cups oats
- 1/4 cup mixed seeds
- 1/3 cup nuts of your choice (we used walnuts)
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (or coconut syrup!)Add to cart
- 5 tablespoons melted coconut oilAdd to cart
- 2-3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup toasted coconut chipsAdd to cart
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of naturally energising superfood Maca for an added boost to your day!
1. Start off by pre-heating your oven to 150 degrees C.
2. Add all the ingredients (minus the coconut chips) to a large bowl and mix together.
3. Lay the mix evenly on to a baking tray and bake for 30 – 40 mins, or until golden!
4. Finally, leave to cool, mix with the coconut chips and store.
See more recipes here!