- 1/2 cup uncooked buckwheat
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, meltedAdd to cart
- 1/3 cup rice syrup, coconut syrup or any liquid sweetenerAdd to cart
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
1. Preheat your oven to 175 degrees Celsius (350 F).
2. Next, rinse both your quinoa and buckwheat with cold water, and drain in a fine mesh strainer for a few minutes. Press down to remove as much water as possible!
3. Once drained, transfer to a large mixing bowl, and stir in the almonds, hazelnuts, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, and salt!
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut oil and rice syrup. Pour this into the quinoa mixture, and mix well!
5. Line a baking tray with baking paper, and spread the mixture evenly onto the tray.
6. Bake for 20 – 30 minutes, or until it has a slight brown colour!
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes on the baking sheet – this will allow it to get crunchier!
8. Once cooled, gently break it between your fingers to create desired chunks.
9. Snack to your heart’s content!
See more recipes here!