Cashew, Coconut and Vanilla Butter
This week we’re welcoming another incredibly talented contributing chef to our coco-family! The lovely Charlotte (@charleyshealth) has a knack for creating recipes that will leave you drooling for days! So, what better place to start than with this deliciously healthy raw Cashew, Coconut and Vanilla Butter? This mouthwatering recipe can be whipped up in just 5 minutes, uses just three ingredients and is completely healthy. Try it drizzled over porridge, slathered on toast, added to smoothies, or, our personal favourite – straight off the spoon! We guarantee you’ll be just as nuts about this coconutty nut butter as we are!
What you’ll need:
- ½ cup desiccated coconut Add to cart
- 1½ cups cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
Let’s get started!
1. This one’s nice and easy! Simply blitz your cashew nuts & desiccated coconut until completely smooth!
2. Next, add your vanilla powder and blitz again.
3. Finally, transfer into a vintage kilner jar or airtight container then grab a spoon and DIG IN!
See more delicious recipes here!