Cooking Time: 15-30 minutes
- 1 cup Coconut Merchant coconut milkAdd to cart
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp raisins or fresh fruit (optional)
- 2-3 tbsp coconut syrup or nectarAdd to cart
- 1 tsp vegan butter
2. Add all ingredients to pot. Stir continuously and bring to a boil.
3. Turn heat to medium and continue to simmer until most of the coconut milk has been absorbed. Add more liquid if you like a softer rice pudding with more hydrated rice.
4. Allow to cool 2-5 minutes before serving. This will allow the pudding to firm up and cool a bit.
5. Serve with cinnamon and fresh berries over top.