For the cookies:
- 50g butter, diced
- 40g ground almonds
- 20g Coconut Flour
- 2 tablespoons raw honey (Or Coconut Honey!)
- 1 heaped tablespoon cacao
- 2 tablespoons Desiccated Coconut
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate soda
1. Start by adding all the ingredients for the cookies into a food processor, and blend until even.
2. Spoon onto some baking paper, and delicately shape into biscuits!
3. Bake for 8 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit). They should still be a bit springy!
4. Set on a cooling rack.
5. While the cookies cool, melt the cacao butter on low heat in a bowl, over a pan of hot water. (Tip: chopping up the cacao butter will help it melt faster!)
6. Add the remaining ingredients once the cacao butter is melted, and stir together.
7. Drizzle the topping over the cookies and top with more desiccated coconut. Leave to set, and try not to eat them all at once!