- 65g rice noodles
- 1 orange pepper, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- ½ cucumber, grated
- 2 handfuls watercress
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 large handful coriander, chopped
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 4 teaspoons tamari
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 large handful raw Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Sugar
- Himalayan pink salt, to taste
1. Get the biggest items out of the way first: cook the rice noodles and chicken, and leave both aside to cool.
2. Prepare the salad ingredients and place in a bowl.
3. Shred the chicken. Add both the noodles and chicken into the salad bowl and toss all the ingredients together.
4. Serve in a dish, and garnish with fresh coriander and chilli on top. It’s ready to enjoy!