- 1 tablespoon of rice syrup
- ½ scoop of your natural protein powder (eg. Pea protein)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- handful of dark chocolate chips
- handful of Desiccated Coconut
- handful of crushed almonds
- 2 handfuls of fresh or freeze-dried strawberries, raspberries and blueberries
1. Mix the yoghurt, protein powder, rice syrup, vanilla extract, and crushed almonds together in a bowl!
2. Line a small freezer-safe dish with aluminium foil and pour the mixture in.
3. Top with the fruit, dark chocolate chips, and desiccated coconut!
4. Freeze for 3 hours, or until the mixture is solid.
5. Remove from the freezer, and let it sit for a few minutes.
6. Cut into slices and enjoy on a hot summer’s day! (Well, it is England – so maybe just a cloudy summer’s day!)
7. Store in the freezer for up to a month!