- 20g coconut flourAdd to cart
- 40g cashew flour (just whizz up a bag of unsalted organic cashew nuts)
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- coconut jam for toppingAdd to cart
- a pinch of Himalayan pink salt
Let’s get started!
1. Add your cashew nuts to your food processor, and blend until you reach an even flour consistency. Measure out 40g worth, and set aside any left over.
2. Add all the ingredients (except for the jam) to a food processor and whizz until well combined.
3. Spoon onto baking paper and shape delicately into biscuits. Make a small dent in the middle.
4. Bake for 6-8 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit), until golden. They should be slightly springy! Leave to set on a cooling rack.
5. Spoon a bit of jam into your palms and gently place into each dent.
6. As the jam begins to soften with the heat, top with some desiccated coconut, and leave to set!
See more recipes here!