- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oilAdd to cart
Let’s get started!
1. Begin by preheating your oven to 180 degrees Celsius then place a baking tray lined with baking parchment inside.
2. Next, grab a bowl and combine everything, other than the coconut oil, until your left with a soft, spongy dough.
3. Divide your delightful dough into small equally sized balls (helpful hint: use an ice cream scoop!).
3. Remove your baking tray from the oven, grease with coconut oil then bake your treats for 20 minutes. Make sure you flip and reshape after ten minutes to make your fritters even more beautiful!
4. Serve with ice cream and coconut syrup then dig in!
See more delicious recipes here!