If you love coconuts as much as we do and you’re on the lookout for a good, light, easy-to-make drink, this one is for you!
We’ve adapted the classic Caribeno to makes a slightly healthier version with the help of our friend’s from Aluna Coconut, and oh my coconuts, doesn’t it taste f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 60ml Aluna Coconut Rum
- 120ml Aqua Coco Coconut Water
- 7.5ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 7.5ml Coconut Syrup
- Sprinkle of Coconut Sugar (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with some ice and SHAKE well.
- Strain the liquid into a glassed filled with ice and garnish it with lime wedges, cucumber, some coconut sugar, or whatever other tropical garnishes you’ve got lying around.