- ½ diced aubergine
- 2 chopped onions
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 200ml of Coconut Milk
- 135g Creamed Coconut
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or Coconut Syrup!)
- 2 big handfuls chopped coriander
- ½ tsp of ginger
- ½ tsp of cayenne
- ¾ tsp of Turmeric
- 10 grinds of black pepper
- Generous sprinkling of pink salt
1. First, cook the garlic and onion in a tablespoon of coconut oil, over medium heat until soft.
2. Next, add the squash, aubergine, coconut milk, and cream – then turn up the heat and allow to simmer.
3. Crumble the stock over, before adding the turmeric, ginger, cayenne, salt, and pepper, and simmer for a further 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are cooked through but still hold their shape.
4. Next, stir in the spinach, coriander, lime juice, and syrup, and season further to taste.
5. Turn off heat, allow to cool slightly, and garnish with some more coriander and chilli.
6. Serve, enjoy, and warm yourself up!
See more recipes here!