If ‘healthy’ and ‘fudge’ are two words that seem counterintuitive to associate with fudge, let our healthy protein fudge squares change your mind! Packed with all-natural, clean ingredients such as ground almonds, protein powder, coconut sugar, and extra virgin organic coconut oil, this sweet and mouthwatering fudge is made with only the most nutrient-rich materials – allowing you to indulge: vegan and guilt-free! Allow Contributing Chef Heather Adamson
(@fresheather) to show you the (super-simple) way…
What you’ll need:
- 3 tbsp ground almonds
- 2 tbsp protein powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)Add to cart
- ¾ tbsp coconut syrup/honey/agave syrupAdd to cart
- ¾ tbsp different flavour protein powder (if desired)
Let’s get started!
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Press the mixture into the squares of an ice cube tray (silicone is probably better)!
3. Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
4. Remove and enjoy!
See more recipes here!