For the crust
- 1/3 cup coconut flourAdd to cart
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, meltedAdd to cart
- 3 eggs or for vegan option, 3 flax eggs
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- seasoning of your choice!
For the ‘cheese’
- 1 sweet potato, cooked
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup coconut milkAdd to cart
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- cooked onion and garlic
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
For the topping
- Tomato puree
- Your favourite veggie toppings
- A sprinkling of oregano and basil
- We’ll start off with the base! Combine all the ingredients, then spread the dough into a circular shape on grease proof paper, ensuring the base is around 1 centimetre thick.
- Bake in a preheated oven at around 200 C / 400 F for about 10 minutes – but keep an eye on it as this may vary from oven to oven!
- Next, the ‘cheese’! This part is easy: simply combine the ingredients in a food processor or blender, and blitz until smooth!
- Now, let’s put it all together! Spread a tomato puree mixture on top of the base (with any desired herbs and seasonings mixed in), along with half of your preferred stir-fried veggies.
- Next, add the ‘cheese’ and put the other half of the veggies on top!
- Place under a medium grill for around 5-10 minutes, until you reach your desired level of crispiness!
- Sprinkle with oregano and basil, and try to not eat it all at once!
See more recipes here!