Pesto loving vegans rejoice – our lovely contributing chef Kelly Barlow
) has concocted the most delicious, creamy vegan pesto from scratch, utilizing our coconut milk! We absolutely love it, and it’s perfect as a salad dressing, on pasta, or just as a spread on toast or crackers. Best of all – it’s healthy and super-easy, and can be made with what’s already in your cupboard, as Kelly can affirm!
What you’ll need:
- 20 medium basil leaves
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup coconut milkAdd to cart
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Generous sprinkling of pink salt and black pepper (to taste)
Let’s get started!
1. Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until creamy.
2. That’s it – we told you it was easy! Enjoy!
See more recipes here!