16 stems asparagus,
- Preheat the oven to 160Fan/180*C. Line a baking tray with parchment. Toss the asparagus and broccoli with the oil and season to taste. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes, turning over half way through. Add the peas for the final 5 minutes of cooking, when the broccoli should be starting to char.
- Meanwhile, mix the coconut milk powder with the water and add to a saucepan with the rice. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10-12mins until the rice is soft. You may need to add extra water if it is starting to stick. Stir every now and then.
- De-stem the kale and tear into small pieces. In a large bowl, massage the kale with the lemon juice, vinegar and a pinch of salt with your hands, until it wilts. Leave to marinade while the rice and veggies cook.
- Make the sauce by mixing everything in a small bowl.
- To serve, divide the kale between two bowls, top with ½ of the rice, ½ of the veggies, ½ the avocado and the dressing. Top with extra chilli flakes, sriracha and seeds!