- 2 tablespoons of hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey (or Coconut Honey!)
- 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- 1 heaped teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- A pinch of nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon of water
- A pinch of sea salt
- Raw chocolate (to decorate)
1. Get your oven heating to 180C and line a tray with some baking paper. Blend your oats into a flour with a food processor.
2. Toss everything else in apart from the water and whizz again. This should form a dough, but you can add in the liquid to help it along if you need to.
3. Gently roll out your dough, then cut your gingerbread shapes. We love Charley’s reindeer, but get creative! Choose whatever Christmassy figures you fancy. Pop them onto the tray and bake for about 8 minutes or until lovely and golden brown.
4. Leave them to cool, then melt the chocolate and drizzle over as much or as little as you feel like. Voila!
There’s plenty more coco-creations in our recipes section!