- 1 cup coconut and rice milk Add to cart
- 1 flax seed egg (3 tablespoons water and one tablespoon ground flaxseeds, let sit for 10 minutes!)
- 1.5 tspn baking powder
- 1 tspn cinnamon
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- coconut oil (for frying) Add to cart
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- coconut syrup Add to cart
1. Start by making the flax egg! It’s super-simple – just mix a tablespoon of ground flaxseeds with three tablespoons of water. Mix and let sit for 10 minutes!
2. Next, mix the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in a medium sized bowl.
3. Once combined, pour in the milk, fold in the flaxseed egg, and add the strawberries!
4. Heat a heavy non-stick frying pan until very hot, then pop a small amount of coconut oil onto the pan and swirl it around!
5. Put around three tablespoons of the batter into the pan and evenly distribute. Fry gently for about 2-3 minutes or until you are able to turn the pancake over! 6.Turn over and bake for another two minutes, or until it reaches a nice golden brown colour.
7. Serve with fresh strawberries and a healthy drizzle of coconut syrup!
Handy tip: you can preheat your oven to 100 degrees and place the finished pancakes there to keep them warm whilst frying the rest!
See more recipes here!