Spice up your morning with this delicious recipe from our absolute favourite Nourishing Amy! This well balanced, and yummy breakfast will impress any guest!
60g Jumbo oats
2tsp Coconut Oil
140ml boiling water
1 ripe Banana, mashed
1 large Nectarine, in half
½ tsp Bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp Cinnamon
15g Desiccated coconut, plus extra to serve
- Preheat the oven to 160Fan/180*C and grease a baking dish with our coconut oil.
- Soak the oats in the boiling water in a small bowl for 5-10 minutes, ensuring the oats are fully covered with water.
- Meanwhile, mash the banana and chop half the nectarine into thin slices for the top and the other half into small chunks.
- Into the bowl, add in the banana, nectarine chunks, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon and coconut flakes. Give the mix a good stir and then pour into the greased dish. Place the remaining nectarine slices on top in a fan shape.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the top of the oatmeal is turning golden brown and the centre feels firmer to the touch – it will still feel soft and a bit ‘wet’.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes before serving with your favourite toppings. To enjoy alter, allow the oatmeal to fully cool before wrapping in clingfilm and storing in the fridge for 1-2 days.
We hope you enjoy this stunning dish :)