1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp paprika
Pinch of Pink Himalayan or sea salt
60 g sugar snap peas
100 g red cabbage, shredded
100 g kale, shredded
15 g fresh coriander, chopped
4 g fresh chives, chopped
1/2 lime (juice and zest)
1 small chilli (2g)
1 garlic clove
1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
1 tbsp Coconut Aminos
Pinch Pink Himalayan or sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 200C (fan)
- Remove the seeds (and peel if not using the varieties listed above) from the pumpkin and chop into slices (about 1cm thick).
- Place on a non stick baking tray and toss with paprika, salt and olive oil. Roast in the oven for about 20 minutes until soft and golden.
- Meanwhile, finely shred the kale (using a food processor or by hand,) julienne / finely slice the carrots, red cabbage and sugar snap peas.
- Place the almonds on a clean baking tray. Toss with coconut oil, salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 8 minutes until golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Mix the kale, carrots, sugar snaps, pumpkin, almonds and dressing together in a large bowl and serve. Enjoy.