- 1/3 cup melted Coconut Oil
- 4 tbsp raw cacao or cocoa powder
- 3-4 tbsp Coconut Syrup
- 3 tablespoon goji berries
- Coconut yogurt or any other yogurt for decoration
1. First, mix the tahini and coconut oil until smooth and well incorporated.
2. Next, add the raw cacao, coconut syrup and stir thoroughly!
3. Toss in the goji berries.
4. Pour your mixture into a freezer-friendly dish and pop it in the freezer for an hour.
5. Remove from the freezer after at least an hour and cut into bars. Then create crosses using coconut yogurt!
6. Voila – your hot cross Easter fudge is ready to be shared with your loved ones!
See more recipes here!