- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oilAdd to cart
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 small handful goji berries
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugarAdd to cart
- Desiccated coconut/coconut chips, crushed almonds, berries...any topping of your choice!Add to cart
1. Add all the ingredients (except for the coconut oil!) to a pan on the hob, and stir everything together.
2. Put the heat on low and let the oats cook slowly in order to maintain as many nutrients as possible (too much heat depletes nutrients!)
3. Add the coconut oil as things heat up and give it another good stir.
4. Give it a few minutes, and keep stirring. It’s ready when you’ve got a lovely creamy texture and all of the liquid has been absorbed.
5. Take it off the heat before it gets sticky, top with your almonds, coconut, berries, or whatever you like. Enjoy!
6. Let us know how you got on, and keep us updated as to how motivated you felt to take on a (super healthy and delicious) day after eating this!
See more recipes here!