- 60g apple puree
- 20g tapioca starch
- 70ml coconut milk Add to cart
- 3 teaspoons melted coconut oil Add to cart
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 3 apples
- 1 teaspoon melted coconut oil for frying Add to cart
Let’s get started!
1. Start by combining all the ingredients minus the coconut oil and the apples. Mix until you reach a smooth batter!
2. Place a large frying pan over medium heat and add your coconut oil.
3. Peel your apples and cut them through the core into 1 centimetre circles. Remove the core if you wish by cutting a small circle from the middle.
4. Drop the now doughnut-shaped apple pieces into the batter, and coat well.
5. Shake any excess batter off the apple slices, then pop in your hot pan to cook for a few minutes on each side (until golden).
See more recipes here!