- 15g raw cacao
- 50g honey
- 25g coconut butter, melted Add to cart
- 1 egg
- 110g gluten-free self-raising flour
- 40g dairy-free dark chocolate, chopped (optional!)
1. Start off by combining the egg, tahini, honey, cacao, and melted coconut butter together in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Add the flour and mix together until you reach a dough-like consistency!
3. Add the chopped chocolate chunks if you’re using them, and roll a walnut-sized piece of dough into a ball and place on a greased baking sheet. Press to flatten slightly, and repeat with the remaining mixture!
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius (360 degrees Fahrenheit) for ten minutes.
5. Remove from the oven to reveal beautifully browned, gooey cookies!
6. Try not to devour them all yourself!
See more recipes here!