- A drizzle of Coconut Honey
1. To start, pop all of your cake mixture ingredients into a bowl (starting with just 50ml of yoghurt). Give it a good mix until everything holds together when pressed between your fingers.
2. Scoop a tablespoon of coconut jam from the jar and roll into a ball in the palms of your hands.
3. Scoop a slightly larger amount of the cake mixture, and flatten it out with the back of a spoon. Pop the jam ball in the middle, and mould the cake mixture so that it covers completely.
4. Repeat until you’ve used up all of the cake mixture, then pop them all onto a lined baking tray. Make sure they have space to expand – you wouldn’t want them to all stick together!
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the sides are lovely and golden brown. While warm, drizzle a dash of coconut nectar for a sweet finish!
It’s as simple as that! These are lovely when still warm – but be careful when they’re fresh out of the oven as the jam will get very hot!