- 200g gluten-free (or regular) flour
- 3 tablespoons Coconut JamAdd to cart
- 2 tablespoons of linseed
- 75ml almond milk
- 100g crunchy peanut butter
- Desiccated coconut (optional)Add to cart
Let’s get started!
1. Begin by whisking together your peanut butter, agave (or coconut!) syrup and almond milk.
2. Throw in your flour and Linseed then stir well until a mouldable dough is formed.
3. Grab a lined baking tray and press most of the dough into the base, leaving around a 1cm thickness. Keep a small part of the dough back to top your beautiful bars.
4. Next, add a thick layer of our Organic Coconut Jam to the top of the dough and crumble the rest of the dough over the top, adding some desiccated coconut for even more coconutty goodness.
5. Finally, bake your delicious coco-creations for 23-25 minutes at 180°c then leave to cool, slice up and dig in!
See more delicious recipes here!