- ¼ cup coconut creamAdd to cart
- ¼ cup ground almond
- ½ bar of chocolate
- 2 tablespoon organic coconut oilAdd to cart
- 2 tablespoons coconut or maple syrupAdd to cart
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of Himalayn salt
Let’s get started!
1. Begin by blitzing all ingredients in a food processor until nicely combined.
2. Next, wet your hands and roll the mixture into balls before popping them into the fridge to set for approximately 20 minutes.
3. In the meantime, carefully melt your chocolate in a pan or bain marie.
4. Finally coat each ball in melted chocolate and return to the fridge for a further 15 minutes.
5. It’s time to dig in! Keep your beautiful little Bounteesers refrigerated if you somehow manage to resist enjoying them all at once.
See more coconutty recipes here!