For the coating:
- 40g cacao butter (hint: chop it up to help it melt quicker!)
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 1.5 tbsp sweetener (coconut syrup, maple or even honey)Add to cart
- 12 Acai berry capsules
- desiccated coconut and baking paperAdd to cart
1. First, mix all the filling ingredients in your food processor, and blend until even.
2. Spread the mixture evenly on some baking paper, and pop in the fridge for five minutes to set while you make the sauce.
3. Then, on a low heat, melt the chopped cacao butter in a bowl over a pan of hot water.
4. Then, add the remaining coating ingredients, and mix til even!
5. Set aside and allow to cool.
6. Pull your filling out of the fridge and roll it into balls with the palms of your hands, dip them into the sauce with a spoon, and then set them on some baking paper.
7. Cool the truffles in the fridge, and once cool, double-dip in the remaining sauce.
8. Top with some desiccated coconut, set in the fridge, and enjoy!
Let us know how you got on, and what kind of syrup you used to make these delicious delicacies!
See more recipes here!