- 2 very ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 4 chopped dried dates (or chocolate chips… or if you’re feeling a little wild, both!)
- 2 tbsp protein powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp cacao powder
- First, preheat your oven to 180C | 356F.
- Start by melting your peanut butter and coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat until melted and warm.
- Mash your bananas thoroughly before adding in the peanut butter and oil mixture.
- Combine all dry ingredients (oats, protein powder, and coconut sugar)
- Add the banana, peanut butter and coconut oil mixture to the dry ingredients, and mix thoroughly before finally tossing in your chopped dates or vegan chocolate chips!
- Spread the mixture into a lined backing tray and bake at 180C for 20-25 minutes until golden and crispy!
- Remove from the oven and let sit for a few minutes.
- To top, melt 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and drizzle half over the flapjacks.
- Add ¼ tsp cacao powder to the rest of the melted peanut butter, and drizzle this remaining mixture over your flapjacks!
- Finally – leave to cool, cut into squares, and Enjoy!
See more recipes here!