- Preheat the oven to 180C and line 2 equally sized baking trays with nonstick spray, then dust it with cocoa powder shaking the excess out. Set it aside.
- Mix UFC Velvet and coconut vinegar in large mixing bowl and set aside for a few minutes. Add coconut oil, coffee, vanilla extract, fruit puree and mix until combined.
- Add flour, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt to a separate bowl and slowly add the dry mixture to the wet one as you mix with a hand-held whisk or electric mixer. The final texture should be smooth and creamy.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the two trays.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted into the centre comes out clean. Leave to cool completely before adding frosting/filling.
- Once the cakes are cooled, remove from the baking trays and place one of the cakes on a serving tray. Cover the top with our Cacao & Coconut Spread, then place the second cake on top of it. Now, Cover the entire cake with the same spread (sides, top and edges).
- You can now leave it as it is or cover it with some chocolate sprinkles and fresh cherries on top like we did. HAPPY FEASTING!