- 1 tablespoon ginger powder (or more if you want it especially gingery!)
- 3 tablespoons coconut syrupAdd to cart
- ½ tablespoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground clove
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup raw coconut chips (or toasted)Add to cart
- 3 cups oats
- ½ cup puffed buckwheat (rice or quinoa would also work)
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/3 cup dates (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons almond milk (or whichever milk you prefer)
Let’s get started!
1. Start by preheating your oven to 170 degrees Celsius (degrees Farenheit).
2. Next, in a large bowl mix your coconut flakes, pecans, oats, puffed buckwheat, and all your spices. Set aside.
3. Grab a separate bowl, and throw in your coconut oil, maple syrup, and milk. Whisk together until nicely combined then pour over your patiently waiting, dry mixture. Give it a good mix!
4. Now, line a baking tray with baking paper and evenly spread out your granola mixture, pressing down firmly to ensure the mixture sticks together.
5. Pop your baking tray in the oven and wait patiently for your mix to cook for approx 20 minutes.
6. After 20 minutes switch the oven off and let your granola sit for another 20 minutes. Tip: Leave the oven door slightly open during these 20 minutes to make your granola even more crunchy and clustery!
7. When your granola is completely cool, throw in your chopped dates.
8. Finally, its time to dig in! (Store what is left over in a sealed bag or airtight container.)
See more recipes here!