- 1 tablespoon Coconut Honey
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- ½ cup cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon maple or Coconut Syrup
Let’s get started!
1. Firstly, with your food processor blitz those cashews into small pieces. Add your coconut nectar, desiccated coconut, and cashew butter, then blend again until you have a lovely smooth consistency.
2. Separate your mixture into evenly sized pieces and roll them into golf-ball sized snowballs.
3. For the chocolate topping, melt your coconut oil in the microwave, or over a gentle heat on the hob. Stir in the cacao and maple syrup until you’ve got a not-so-naughty take on melted chocolate (yum!)
4. Get drizzling! Pour that lovely cacao mixture over your snowballs and you’re done.