- 1 tablespoon coconut nectarAdd to cart
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- ½ cup cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oilAdd to cart
- 1 tablespoon maple (or coconut!) syrup
Let’s get started!
1. Firstly, get out your food processor and blitz those cashews into small pieces. Add your coconut nectar, desiccated coconut, and cashew butter, then blend again until you have a lovely smooth consistency.
2. Separate your mixture into evenly sized pieces and roll them into golf-ball sized snowballs.
3. For the chocolate topping, melt your coconut oil in the microwave, or over a gentle heat on the hob. Stir in the cacao and maple syrup until you’ve got a not-so-naughty take on melted chocolate (yum!)
4. Get drizzling! Pour that lovely cacao mixture over your snowballs and you’re done.
This way for coco-creations galore!