- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- 3 tablespoons ground Cinnamon
- 1 level teaspoon maple syrup (optional depending on how sweet you like your treats!)
Lets get started!
1. Begin by heating your oven to 200 degrees Celsius (392 degrees Farenheit).
2. Next, pour your cup of almonds onto a baking tray and pop in the oven for approximately 7 minutes.
3. Whilst your almonds are heating in the oven, throw all your other ingredients in a mixing bowl.
4. When its time, remove your almonds from the oven and throw them into your mixing bowl (the heat from the almonds will melt your coconut oil nicely!), and mix until all your ingredients are well combined.
5. Finally, allow your almonds to cool slightly on your baking tray then pop the tray into the freezer for approximately 3-5 minutes to cool further.
6. Dish your almonds into a bowl and enjoy with your favourite festive tipple!
See more recipes here!