- 30g Chocolate whey protein
- 2½ tablespoons (40g) Coconut Oil
- 20g White chocolate peanut butter
- 20g Chocolate peanut butter
- 15g Dark chocolate (if you want to add a little extra indulgence!)
Let’s get started!
1. Grab a small microwavable bowl and throw in 20g of your coconut oil and 20g white chocolate peanut butter.
2. Now pop the remaining 20g coconut oil and your 20g chocolate peanut butter in a second microwaveable dish
3. Microwave both bowls for 30 seconds each, until the coconut oil has melted and the peanut butter is soft.
4. Next, add your vanilla protein powder to your white chocolate mixture and your chocolate protein powder to your chocolate mixture.
5. Mix them both until you have a paste and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
6. When this time is up, grab one of your bowls and pour the mixture evenly onto a tray lined with non-stick baking parchment.
7. To create a nice even layer of chocolatey goodness, grab a knife and gently even out your first layer until it’s around 3cm thick.
8. Pour your second bowl of mixture ontop and spread it out evenly.
9. Time to pop it in the fridge and patiently wait for at least 30 minutes!
10. Whilst you wait, melt your dark chocolate in the microwave, ready to pour over your fudge once it’s refrigerated.
11. Finally, drizzle your melted chocolate over the top of your fudge and pop it back in the fridge to allow your chocolate to harden.
12. Divide your delicious fudge into nicely sized chunks and enjoy!
See more recipes here!