- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- a mix of fresh veggies (broccoli, spinach, tomatoes, capsicum - whichever you like!)
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- grated ginger
- pinch of chilli (if you like spicy food!)
- dash of soya sauce or try our Coconut Aminos
1. Start by heating the coconut oil in a pan.
2. Add the garlic and onion to the coconut oil until lightly golden followed by the veggies, ginger and chilli until lightly sautéed. Feel free to mix and match different spices depending on what you fancy!
3. Separately, fry your chicken in a tablespoon of coconut oil, before adding it to your veggies.
4. That’s it! We told you it was easy – and very tasty! Enjoy!
See more recipes here!