- 1 tablespoon of coconut syrup or regular honeyAdd to cart
- 1 teaspoon of coconut sugarAdd to cart
- half a teaspoon of salt
1. Mix these ingredients together well, and apply to your skin in a gentle circular motion. You can leave this recipe on for a few minutes for extra moisturizing and then wash off. Pat your skin dry with a soft towel.
2. Increase these amounts in the same proportions to make enough for the rest of your body if desired.
3. If the sweet aroma of coconut is not enough, add some rosemary to top it all off!