- 1 tablespoon of Coconut Syrup or Coconut Honey
- 1 teaspoon of Coconut Sugar
- half a teaspoon of salt
1. Mix these ingredients together well, and apply to your skin in gentle circular motions. You can leave this mixture on for 10 minutes or a few minutes more for extra moisturising and then wash off. Pat your skin dry with a soft towel.
2. Increase these amounts in the same proportions to make enough for the rest of your body if desired.
3. If the sweet aroma of coconut is not enough, add some rosemary to top it all off!