TRY THESE: CHOCOLATE CHUNK BITES
With Easter approaching, we’ve got this amazing recipe for chocolate chunk bites from Maddy Johns. Easy to make and absolutely delicious, there are bound to brighten up your day!
1) Ahead of time (I did this around 1-2 hours before), soak 4 large or 6 small Dates in warm water
2) Once the Dates are softer, drain them and add to a blender alongside:
• 2 tbsp Nut Butter
• 1 Scoop Flavoured Protein Powder
• 1 tsp Vanilla
• 1 tbsp Desiccated Coconut
2) Blend the ingredients until a soft, crumbly mixture forms. Add a small splash of Water (around 1 tbsp should do) and mix this in until a mouldable dough forms
3) Next, mix in 1 more tbsp Desiccated Coconut and whichever Chocolate Chunks you are using. Make sure they are distributed evenly
4) Divide this mixture into 5, rolling into ball shapes
5) Place the balls into a small container and refrigerate overnight
6) The next day, they should be ready to go!