TRY THESE: CASHEW CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
Cashew Chocolate Truffles
(makes 15-20 balls)
3/4 cup full fat coconut milk
10oz dark chocolate chips
1/4 cup cashew butter (or any nut butter)
1/4 cup coconut honey
- In a saucepan bring coconut milk to boil.
- Put chocolate chips in a glass bowl and pour hot coconut milk over, then leave to melt for 3 minutes.
- Once melted, stir until it forms a smooth mixture.
- Add coconut honey, cashew butter and mix again.
- Place it in the fridge/freezer for overnight.
- Once set, take one tablespoon at a time and roll them into balls. Put ready balls back to fridge to firm up.
- Once firm, roll them into cacao powder and enjoy.