It’s true what they say – three really is the magic number. Whether that be the amount of members in Destiny’s Child, the amount of episodes you can watch on Netflix without moving, or the amount of steps in this super-satisfying Strawberry Bliss Balls recipe, good things seem to always come in threes. These delicious little balls of goodness from the lovely Vicki (@freefromfairy
), are 100% natural and free from refined sugar, gluten, dairy, and egg, making them suitable for even the trickiest of tummies. We recommend whipping up a batch to share with deserving friends, family members, colleagues, or even your boss (did someone say, promotion?). 3, 2, 1, let’s get mixing!
What you’ll need:
- 100g strawberries
- 50g pecans
- 1 tablespoon coconut flourAdd to cart
- Desiccated coconut (enough to thoroughly coat)Add to cart
Let’s get started!
1. Firstly, blitz your strawberries, nuts and coconut flour to form a paste. If your mixture is very sticky, add a little more coconut flour.
2. Pop in the fridge for 30 minutes. Once set slightly, roll the mixture into evenly-sized balls.
3. Sprinkle some desiccated coconut on a plate then roll, roll, roll.
*You’ll want to munch these little balls of bliss up within four days – somehow we don’t think that will be too difficult.
Find more blissful coconutty creations here!