1. Place the desiccated coconut in a food processor and whizz until it becomes very fine – a couple of minutes.
2. Add the coconut butter, honey, peppermint and spirulina and blend until a sticky, green dough forms.
3. Roll the dough into cookie shapes (or balls) with your hands, pressing down firmly so they are compact.
4. Place onto a lined tray or plate and freeze for 10 minutes to set.
5. Melt the chocolate and then dip or coat each cookie in the chocolate. Sprinkle over some desiccated coconut. Place back in the freezer or fridge to firm up and enjoy either cold or allow to reach room temperature. These Peppermint Green Screams will last up to 1 week in an airtight container and for a month or so in the freezer, sealed.Check out more of Amy Lanza's amazing recipes here