- 2 tablespoons coconut oilAdd to cart
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (you can even make your own by whizzing almonds in a blender or food processor with a bit of flavourless oil!)
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
1. Place all the ingredients into a bowl, and mix together until a sticky dough forms.
2. Grease a large baking tray with coconut oil, then remove a teaspoon of the mixture from the bowl. Flatten it to about 5 cm in diameter, and repeat this with the rest of the mixture! Make sure you leave big spaces between each biscuit, as the mixture spreads when cooking and you don’t want one giant coconut biscuit blob!
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees (356 degrees Fahrenheit) for about 5 minutes – until golden!
4. Leave to cool on the tray, and then store in an airtight container – if you can resist eating them all immediately, that is!
See more recipes here!