- 2 tablespoons coconut nectarAdd to cart
- 1/3 cup (45 grams) plain mixed nuts
- 1/3 cup (30 grams) oats
- 2/3 cup (60 grams) desiccated coconutAdd to cart
- 1 teaspoon coconut oilAdd to cart
Let’s get started!
1. Pop all of your ingredients into a food processor. Give it a good whizz until it has formed a sticky, slightly chunky mixture.
2. Take small handfuls of the mixture and roll it around in your palms to create a ball shape. Repeat until all of your mixture has been used, then voila, you’re done! We did say this was an easy one.
Feeling inspired? Why not give our other recipes a bash!