- 3/4 cup coconut sugarAdd to cart
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup unrefined coconut oil, meltedAdd to cart
- 3 large flax eggs (or regular eggs if not vegan)
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender and pulse until combined.
2. Spread into an 8×8″ lined baking tray and bake in a preheated oven 175C | 350F | GM3 for 25-35 minutes (maybe a bit more depending on your oven)!
3. Leave to cool for 10 minutes before slicing into squares.