- 100g rolled oats
- 1¼ teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- A large pinch of pink salt
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 3½ teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 80g ground almonds
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Syrup
- 1 egg white
Let’s get started:
1. Begin by grabbing a large bowl and coating your chopped apricots in cinnamon and ginger. Add in the rest of your dry ingredients and mix again.
2. Next, melt your coconut butter in the microwave on a low setting until it has just softened then throw it into the dry mixture. Add in all remaining wet ingredients and mix again.
3. Separate your mixture into evenly sized balls and mould into biscuits on a lined baking tray. If you find your mixture is too dry, add a little more coconut oil. Too wet? Simply throw in some more oats.
4. Finally, bake for around 8 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack, then dig in!