- 50ml maple (or coconut) syrupAdd to cart
- 50g blanched, flaked or whole almond almonds (or cashews)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, meltedAdd to cart
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 100g raw chocolate
Let’s get started!
1. Begin by blitzing your desiccated coconut and almonds into a fine sand.
2. Next, add in the maple (or coconut) syrup, 1 tablespoon coconut oil and peppermint extract, then combine to leave a thoroughly and totally irresistible lump of gloop.
3. Take a small ½ tablespoon lump and using your hand, form small a small, perfectly proportioned mint. Repeat until all the mixture has been transformed into patties, then place into the fridge to harden for 30 minutes.
4. In the meantime, melt the remaining coconut oil with your raw chocolate. When the patties have hardened, dip each one in the chocolate mix and return to the fridge on a lined tray.
5. Once your mints have hardened, prepare your festive tipple and dig in!
There’s plenty more where that came from! More recipes this way.