13 Oct Raw Peanut Butter & Carob Fudge
Our wonderful contributing chef Rachel (@Rawberry Fields) has whipped up another incredible sweet treat recipe for us! This one is a raw peanut butter and carob fudge, and is super quick and easy to make – and completely healthy! This tasty treat requires no baking, and features delicious coconut goodness, so what are you waiting for – let’s get mixing!
For the peanut butter fudge- 9 large tablespoons melted coconut butterAdd to cart
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oilAdd to cart
- 8 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2.5 tablespoons lucuma powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
For the carob fudge topping- 2 tablespoons melted coconut butterAdd to cart
- 1 large tablespoon melted coconut oilAdd to cart
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (or coconut syrup!)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrupAdd to cart
- 2 tablespoons carob powder
Let’s get started!
1. Start by melting the coconut butter and coconut oil in a bowl.
2. Remove the bowl, and add in the other ingredients, stirring until combined!
3. Line a dish with a greaseproof paper, and pour the fudge mix into the dish.
4. Pop it in the freezer while you make the carob layer!
5. For your carob fudge – melt your coconut oil and coconut butter, then stir in the other ingredients. (It might look a bit thick and sticky, but if this happens, simply add a bit more syrup in to get it slightly smoother!)
6. Pour the carob fudge on top of the peanut butter fudge, and place in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
7. Remove from the freezer, and cut into squares! Enjoy!
See more recipes here!