06 Feb Coconut Latte Protein Smoothie Shots
February is all about balance. Salad in the day, chocolate at night. Sticking to those New Years Resolutions on weekdays, and throwing the rule book out the window at weekends. If there’s one thing that Charley (@charleys_health) knows how to balance perfectly, it’s creating recipes that taste tantalisingly sinful, which are unbelievably guilt free. These Coconut Latte Protein Smoothie shots are no exception. With a hit of potassium from our friend Aqua Coco Active and protein powder to help muscle growth, this post-workout treat definitely isn’t one to be missed.
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups of Aqua Coco coconut waterAdd to cart
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons of oats
- 1 teaspoon of instant coffee (coconut flavour works great!)
Let’s get started!
1. Pop all of the ingredients into a blender and whizz until lovely and smooth.
2. If you like your smoothies a little runnier, add up to another cup of coconut water and blend again.
3. For an indulgent treat, serve with coconut whipped cream. Enjoy!
For more smoothie recipes, click here!