Our newest coconutty recipe has just three steps to smoothie perfection (one of them is drinking it!), and is born from a friendship with the people behind quite possibly the best peanut butter in the world – Pic’s. This smoothie is jam-packed full of superfood seeded goodness, and the flavour combo of peanut butter coconuts is one we just can’t let you miss out on.
If you’re feeling like a smoothie on the move or just don’t fancy buying all the ingredients, pop down to the Pic’s Smoothie Stand at Matlby Street Market. As well as this coconutty concoction there’s plenty more, and whether you like it crunchy or smooth, you’ll be sure to get your Pic’s fix here. Scroll down to get a taste of what you’re in for; catch them from 9am-4pm on Saturdays and 11am-4pm on Sundays.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup of ice
- 2-4 tablespoons Pic's Peanut Butter
- Half a banana
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut syrupAdd to cart
Let’s get started!
1. Pop all of the ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Depending on how thick you like your smoothie, you can add a little more milk if desired.
3. Enjoy! It’s that simple.