With halloween upon us we wanted to avoid the classic neon green, sugar filled snacks the supermarkets always bring out. Our lovely Anastasia has whipped up some easy how to videos to help you create some super easy, healthy and quick recipes that the kids (and adults) will love!
Vampire teeth bites
Apples (1 apple will make around 4 bites)
Coconut jam spread
- Cut the apple into a quarters and then take the middle section out of the quarters, leaving the skin attached to create the mouth shape!
- Spread coconut jam in the middle to line the inside.
- Dot sunflower seeds on the inside of the mouth to create the vampire 'teeth'.
2 bananas (makes 4)
1 bar of your chosen white chocolate
Tube icing of your choice (we used chocolate!)
- Cut the bananas in half.
- Melt the white chocolate and cover the bananas with chocolate.
- Now coat the bananas in desiccated coconut and put in the fridge to cool.
- Now you can decorate with the tube icing and create faces for your bananas! Great for the kids to get involved in!
Avocado grave stones!
4 avocados(makes 8 cups)
2 tablespoons cacao
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 tablespoons Coconut syrup
Biscuits of your choice (crumbled)
Rectangle biscuits of your choice (for grave stone)
Tube icing (we used chocolate flavoured)
- Add the avocado, cacao, vanilla essence and coconut syrup into the blender and whip until smooth.
- Distribute the mousse into your cups and crumble your biscuits on top.
- Now add your 'R.I.P' message using to the tube icing onto your rectangular biscuits and place them into the crumbled biscuits and mousse.
- Now dig in!