Coconut Milk Hair Treatment
! You love to cook and bake with it, or even add it to hot beverages for a rich and creamy drink, but did you know it can also be used for beauty purposes? Protein-rich and packed with essential fats, coconut milk is fantastic for hair, helping your tresses become stronger and healthier! Because of this, one of our favourite uses for it is as a repairing hair mask, perfect for coloured, dry, or processed hair. Made with just two ingredients: coconut milk and honey, it’s super-easy and natural, and will leave your hair feeling lush!
Coconut and Honey Repairing Mask
What you’ll need:
-2 tablespoons honey
-200g coconut milk
Let’s get started!
1. Start by mixing the honey and coconut milk until well combined!
2. Apply to damp hair, and massage into scalp. (Massaging your scalp helps stimulate blood flow, which encourages hair growth!)
3. Leave the mask in for an hour for it to really moisturise your hair!
4. Hop in the shower and wash the mask out using your usual shampoo. (Note: you may need to wash twice to fully get the mask out!)
5. Voila – enjoy your gorgeously soft, nourished hair!