03 Jun Raw Peanut Butter Cup Doughnuts
Whether you call them doughnuts or donuts, you donut want to miss this one! Our wonderful contributing chef Rachel (@rawberryfields) has been working her magic once again to conjure up some of the most scrumptious sweet treats we have ever seen. Believe it or not, these rings of deliciousness are raw, vegan, and free from refined sugar, plus with just seven ingredients, these doughnuts will not leave you strapped for dough. So undo that top button and let’s get stuck in!
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup (170g) pitted dates
- 1 cup (100g) steel-cut oats
- ¾ cup (190g) peanut butter
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut syrupAdd to cart
- ⅓ cup (50g) raw chocolate chunks (or chocolate chips)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
Let’s get started!
1. To begin, blitz your oats in a food processor (be careful not to turn them into dust!), then throw in your dates and blitz again.
2. Next, throw in the peanut butter, vanilla bean paste, coconut syrup and water then blitz until you have a nice sticky dough-like mixture! (If necessary, throw in another few tablespoons of water.)
3. Bring in the chocolate chunks! Using a spoon, mix your chocolate into the dough.
4. Whip out your doughnut pan and press the mix into each void. Make sure you add an extra dollop to the top of each and shape so your doughnuts have curves in all the right places.
5. Finally, allow your doughnuts to set in the fridge for around 15 minutes, then dig in!
See more delicious coconutty recipes here!